Wednesday, November 28, 2012

27/30 of Thirty Thankful Days

Today is day 27/30 of Thirty Thankful Days!

I can't believe I am almost done with Thirty Thankful Days! It seems like just a few days ago I was on day 4! Time really does fly by during the holidays. But, in light of everything, I am thankful I went ahead and blogged about what I am thankful for. It has really opened my eyes.



Today, I am thankful for marriage. I love being married. You join in this bond to help one another, love each other, and eventually start a family together, raising precious little people. You work together, hurt together, and rejoice together. Today I am thankful that I had Jonathan here with me. After being at work until 10, he came home and wanted to watch a movie with me. Before the movie even started I asked to see if he wouldn't mind going to the store to get some sprite to help my sore throat. He did it without me begging (haha) and left pretty promptly. He even came back with COD black ops haha. After the movie we played a few rounds together and it was a lot of fun. Finally, I told him I had to get off because I was getting a headache and needed to sleep (I hate being sick). He started to pretend to throw a fit like Lydia. He wanted me to keep playing haha. I refused but agreed I'd play with him tomorrow. I love how we can have fun together, even doing silly things like killing computers on Call of Duty. I love serving him and I'm thankful when he serves me too. I love and am thankful I'm married.

No comments:

Post a Comment