Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let me know if this is weird for you...

So I was trying to redesign my blog yesterday morning but I don't know if it's my computer that's making it weird or not. When I first get to my page everything's blank except the main blog with all the words. If I refresh once, the background appears (somehow I couldn't make it so just the background that I wanted appeared. I HAD to choose a template! So there's both.. lame!) but without my pretty fonts. I refresh again, and everything appears the way I want it to with the fonts. Or at least the way I had set it up. Also people are saying that my blog is removed. I had changed my website to my name so you can access my blog at http://annakhernandez.blogspot.com instead of what it used to be. I realize that this information may be useless to those who might need to see this if they can't even access it...haha. But oh well. In case you do read this and wonder why my blog is so funky that's why! I might do some more fix-ups to figure out why it's acting this way. OR let me know if when you go to my page it turns out all cute the way I made it (blog aligned down the center with background that shows the blog between bows, with patterns of lambs, puppies, and angels on the sides and a fancy font on the blog title). It may just be my computer... but who knows!


THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. I can see the pink and lambs and dogs and the blog is centered down the middle.... but no fancy script for the title. Also, I had to change my link on my blog feed to find you. So, people might need to try that.

    Glad I found you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see fancy title script. And everything looks perfectly adorable. What I found with the blog URL was that I had to "stop following you" and then re- "follow" you. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! Thanks for the input. It's weird cause today when I went to it everything turned up right at once.. maybe it just needed time to adjust ;) lol

    ReplyDelete