Wednesday, November 28, 2012

26/30 of Thirty Thankful Days

26/30 of Thirty Thankful Days!





(For Monday). I am really thankful I'm a mom. I know I say that a lot.. but it's such a wonderful thing. I've learned so much, and am constantly learning more. I saw a saying on Pinterest that said something like, "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." It's so true!

I'm really thankful for cuddle time today. We had to take Jonathan to work early in the morning at 645 (after only sleeping for about 4 1/2 hours) and when we came back we were both still tired. So Lydia laid in bed with me and we just cuddled until she fell asleep. I have really come to love cuddle time. She didn't like it much when she was really little - I could only hold her sideways if I nursed her, otherwise she'd just wiggle away until she was upright again. Now she'll lay in my arms when she is getting sleepy and will just smile and look around. I'll sing songs to her and when I stop she goes "mm!" for me to sing another one. I just love her..and I'm glad I get to spend all day with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment