Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our Fun Filled Weekend!

Starting...Wednesday night!

Our neighbors Jared and Whitney invited us to go to the Haunted Mill but we weren't filling very up to it (plus, it's getting colder at night) so instead, Wednesday evening, we went to watch Hotel Transylvania! And it was actually really cute!! Lydia actually giggled at it a few times, mostly when the girl or dad turned into a "bird" aka bat. It was pretty cute.

Thursday morning, we woke up to snow! Woohoo! It snowed long enough that it actually stayed. Good thing we got Lydia some snow gear. We dressed her all up and went to go play in "no." She was a little unsure what to think of it at the time.. but she loved seeing me hop up and down all around in the snow in my brown winter boots. And she was fussy when we took her in, so I'm assuming she liked it!

Lil pink marshmallow!

What is this stuff, momma?

I think Jonathan forgot to tell Lydia "cheese"
After that we hopped in the car and went to the DI and walmart to get some stuff for our zombie costumes then we went home, had dinner and Jonathan left for work and it was just up to me and Lydia to entertain ourselves! Well Lydia fell asleep fast and I ended up working on a drawing of Lydia. I gotta fix things here and there but overall I'm pretty pleased.
Tried hard to get a pic of it without a terrible glare..hence the funky angle.

 Took me all night and luckily, even when she was awake from her nap, I was still able to draw because she has a pretty good imagination and was playing with her toys. I love watching her play.

I turn around and found her in her carseat with her baby singing. Got in there all by herself lol

She was playing with her horse the other night going "eeeee!! eeeeeeee!!!" And kissing it. lol Love her imagination.

Friday we got up late, Jonathan went to work and I ended up cleaning out our kitchen. It needed it really bad. I organized all the papers, bills, etc, and threw a lot of junk away. I ended up finding a coupon for $5 off an oil change AND when me and Tiki went to check the mail, my Alaskausa debit card came in the mail, so we can go get an oil change now. We definitely need it. See? Cleaning has its benefits.
Then we picked up Jonathan, got subway, went to the store to get Texas Chili ingredients, rushed home, got Lydia in her Tinker Bell costume, while Jonathan started to zombify himself and make the chili, then got myself in my costume. We rode with Jared and Whitney who came dressed as cute colonial people.

My friend Hayley and her husband who were zombie prom king and queen

Whitney and Jared

us.. haha.. Jonathan showing off his throat slice..


Hahaha don't laugh. Okay you can. Jonathan the mexican hillbilly Chef and random cross eyed zombie girl!


cuties haha Whitney and Jared

Oh c'mon Jared, act like you like it!! haha



technically with my bullet wound, I shouldn't even be "alive!" I rolled my eyes back.

And then taught Jonathan how to! haha

Heheh hotties!!
We saw a lot of fun costumes at the party. Unfortunately I suck at taking sneaky pictures of people. But there was Captain Hook, a mermaid, Tinker Bell, and Peter Pan. There was a mexican looking for work, and his (white) wife who was border control (haha). There was also a few people dressed like crayons, pirates, Robin Hood, Black Widow and Hawkeye and lots others. It was a good turnout. There was also zombie prom king and queen! So weren't the only zombies. It was a fun night. But we all ended up crashing really early. Lydia slept 12 hours!!! Love her!
Basically, the only cute pictures I could take of her because she hates when I take pictures lol.. always moves around.

beautiful girl :)


Today I got up at 8 with Lydia, she helped me make Norwegian pancakes while listening to Christmas music, and we all had breakfast together. Then my brother in law and his friend came over at 1230 and made themselves a late breakfast. At 3 I went with my partner to do our visiting teaching. I love doing that. I swear, my face always hurts after we get done because we laugh so darn much! Best two hours of my life sometimes!!

As of right now we just got back from our friend's son's early birthday/halloween/going away party because they are moving to Reno next week. It was good to see them one (or one of) the last times before they go. Their son was so cute as well. Dressed as a little Dracula. Lydia must've liked him because she kept giving him kisses on the head! And we got a cute video of it right before he crashed. Too funny. Fun night!



Hahaha looks so great! shmooshed faces but she's kissing him here haha

She decided to go "ni-ni" on a balloon

And then it slipped out from underneath her haha



 
A big kiss before Henry crashes to the floor. Oops! True love hurts sometimes, pal!! ;)


  Well, I hope your weekend was as fun as ours and that this hopefully caught you up on our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment