Monday, December 5, 2011

Merry Christmas to me, I get the best gift ever!

So, this week has been crazy busy! I have done most of the packing and that is no easy job. Leaving has been a mix of emotions.. sad, yet excited because I'm looking forward to what's in store for the new year, starting over, and feeling a bit more prepared. I'm also excited because I'm SO DONE with the whole packing/moving process. It is so stressful and overwhelming, especially when you have too much stuff! BUT in lew of everything that's happening, I had a rather enjoyable Sunday today.

First off, my baby is 5 months old ALREADY. Where has the time gone? It just seems like every month literally flies by and then she's another month older. Second, today was Jonathan's first Sunday off in a long time, so we actually got to bless little Lydia. Here are some words that I remember from her blessing this morning.


Hope you will grow up to be a righteous daughter of Heavenly Father

Remember to read your scriptures and say your prayers daily

Remember the importance of honoring thy father and mother 

                                                       Strive to be obedient to all of God's commandments

                      Live your life as a good example to others

I wish I could remember more. I was tempted to write it down while it was being said, because someone had done that once for me during one of my blessings to help me remember what was said and I thought it was really thoughtful. But I guess since it's recorded in Heaven by the angels, I don't need to worry.



Here are some pictures of her and her blessing dress. I actually got blessed in that dress. :)


Silly girl and her silly faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment