Saturday, January 4, 2014

December Shenanigans

I'm just going to go ahead and combine everything we did in December (besides our trip) into one post..so I can just get it done and over with and not get too behind! ...annnd it will mostly be pictures. Hope you're ready.


We put up our treeeee

The girls and I watched Elf. Lyd looks thrilled ;)



For an FHE night we had pizza for dinner, watched Jingle All the Way and made Christmas ornaments
Lydia met Santa......lol

Our ward Christmas party was catered by Texas Roadhouse ..mmm
For a family home evening activity we read The Three Trees and then decorated waffle cones on cupcakes


yeah...gross lol




Jonny's creations lol




I got a lot of holiday orders on my Etsy shop to keep me busy






We made yummy brown sugar cookies! And then decorated them and gave them to friends.
Made home made Christmas decor



Took some fun pictures of the girls!



Yep. Pretty basic holiday festivities to keep us busy!! Jonathan ended up working 40 hours during finals week and me and Elena got sick right before our trip! The fun just never ends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment