Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winter Semester Schedule at BYU-Idaho

This is what our school/work schedule looks like for this semester! Busy busy busy!!!



Monday: Jonathan has work from 730-1030am (I have to drop off/pick up because all the north zone decals were sold out). He then drives himself to his juvenile deliquency class at 1245-145. Then he drops me off at my children's sewing class at 3:15 and picks me up at 4:45. I was supposed to have a sociology class that follows after at 515, but they decided to turn it into a hybrid class and skip the first class of the week and just give me more online homework (yay, just what I need). That's our Monday. At least we're all done by 4:45 and have the rest of the day to relax, do FHE, and homework.


Tuesday:  Jonathan has his robotics class from 9-1045 and then a middle east class from 1130-1230. He's done for the day but then I have my science foundations class that evening from 730-930pm. He doesn't work on T/TH but works twice on W/F.


Wednesday: Same schedule as Monday, working in the morning 730-1030 and his juvenile class, except add in my intro to sociology class from 5:15-645 pm after my sewing class and Jonathan's work overlaps that class by about 20 minutes, at 620-1030. So Whitney babysits Lydia for about 45 minutes until I come home at 7.

The first half of the week seems super stressful and busy..but it kinda dies down after that.


Thursday: Jonathan has his middle east class from 1130-1230 and then an auto maintenance class from 1245-145. Then he has history from 6-9 in the evenings. I have no classes for the rest of the week (Just tons and tons of online homework, go me!)


Friday: I take Jonathan to work from 730-1030. Then he goes to his juvenile class at 1245 and then works from 6:20-1030. Pretty easy day.. or so it seems.


Even though it looks like I have a lot of free time, since 2 of my classes now only meet once a week I'm going to have even more online homework. Add that with my kinda stressful sewing class (just stressful because I don't know what I'm doing and I ended up leaving class 15 minutes late yesterday and messing up my project haha) and the rest of my Book of Mormon homework and American Foundations online reading, I have no idea how I'm going to even manage the house and have time to play with Lydia. I'm pretty sure she already feels ignored and it's killing me.

This week has been so wonky. Our first day of school was hectic because we were running around, trying to get pell grant money, fix our car, and we didn't have a decal so there was a lot of picking up/dropping off involved. It was really exhausting. Hopefully next week will be lots easier once we have a schedule down. I'm also hoping Lydia will do better and go to sleep earlier and sleep the whole night instead of waking me up because that is getting tiring too. This week has been semi easier than what I anticipate only because my 2 online classes haven't opened up their assignments/readings yet, but I know I will have a lot more to do and a lot less time to do other stuff, like manage this blog. So be prepared to not see many posts in the future! Haha


Anyway, here's to a fun, challenging, tiring, exhausting semester!! Just pray for me and hope I don't want to drop out of school by next semester when I have another baby on my hands. This should be fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment