Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Lydia that I Love



I love how after Lydia eats something, or sucks on my sucker pop, she starts licking/smacking her lips. 

I love how she loves and hugs her white teddy bear called Baby Bear. She even kisses it (without the sound haha).

I love how she cherishes bath time. And will pull her legs up in sitting position (instead of standing) to make it harder for me to get her out.

I love how she'll eat anything and how her favorite snack is string cheese!

I love how when I'm cooking in the kitchen or putting my makeup on, she stands up holding on to my legs, making it so I can't move. She follows me everywhere.

I love how in the Book of Mormon scriptures stories book she can point out who Jesus is in the pictures.

I love how her feet point outwards like a ballerina's when she walks. 

I love that she fusses for Daddy as he is leaving in the morning and is excited when he gets home. 

I love how much she understands and how she communicates with her signs. She's so smart.

I love how when she wakes up in the morning and I start to nurse her, I close my eyes to catch some more sleep, and she makes little "m!" noises telling me to open my eyes to look at her. She just wants me to be awake.

I love how she can finally drink from her sippy cup and loves water. Boy, does she love water.

I love how she dances and headbangs to all kinds of music. It totally makes my day.

I love how she turns each side of her face so that I give butterfly kisses to each eye.

&

 I love how she giggled when I asked for (a lot of) "little baby kiss!" from her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment