Friday, February 3, 2012

The "face," new toys, and rolling!

So I'm gonna try something new. I'm gonna post from my phone. I've had a bit of blogging absence since we've moved back to Idaho, since we have no Internet and since we have no Internet we've been forced to use a lot of our data on our phone. So then that got put on hold, even though technically since we upgraded from Jonathan's old iphone unlimited data was grandfathered into our plan. Buutt, capping us doesn't make too much sense. Anyway.
So, since we've been here we've had Lydia eat more baby food. She likes the stuff but it's always the first bite that makes her make a funny face lol.
In addition, last weekend I told Jonathan I thought it would be a good idea if we would fast, so that he could get a job. Well, after Church on Sunday some friends dropped by a crib, high chair, and a horsey baby bouncer. Although it wasn't a direct answer to our prayers it has helped out sooo much. We have a testimony of fasting. Baby has a place to sleep, eat, and entertainment. We felt truly blessed by their generosity and know that the Lord answers prayers.
Also, Lydia fiinnally rolled for us last Saturday! She's been doing it secretly all along, but lately I've been trying to practice scooting/crawling with her and she ended up rolling for me and Daddy! Soo, I made her do it 3 more times, just to make sure it was for real. She's growing up so fast! :)
lol Her horsey bouncer toy!
"Hay guys.. I'm kinda nervous" lol.. she has such a funny personality
                  lol This is "the face" I get every time she eats any type of food, no matter what kind it is.
                                                        The first bite always looks like this lol

I couldn't help. I had to add this one. Burrito baby!
lol She is trying to roll here. She can't roll over to her tummy yet, just from tummy to back but I love how happy she looks. Makes my heart melt. She has such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment