Friday, April 29, 2011

You said "I do," Can I go home now?

Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't write anything about the Royal Wedding because I felt that although it was a special moment in history.. it is supposed to be someone's wedding day, not something to obsess about. They are still just people..

BUT I found this picture from here and had to share so you can join in with my laughter.. 


Okay, I know at first we are all a bit drawn to Kate's ravishing, classy dress -and- how she can look amazing in just about anything (she is just naturally a pretty girl)... But then our eye catches the little 3 year old bridesmaid, who can't really figure out what all the fuss is about.

Looks like it was just a bit too loud for her!

I definitely think this picture is a keeper for the history books!

No comments:

Post a Comment