Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gonna have some strong fingers!

You want to know what's maybe worse than carpel tunnel???.......... crocheting all day and now having cramps in your fingers! woohoo! Least it was for a good cause. Because I made this.. :)








Pretty cute huh! It almost looks like it could pass as a scripture bag.......... but I tested it with my large quad and it didn't fit. Maybe with a mini. At first I was going to use it for a mini diaper bag.. but then I got to thinking that if I buy a big one then I will probably need everything I put it in there..and there'd be no need for a mini one! Soooooooo I'll just use it as a purse, wooooooooo. And now I'm not gonna touch yarn or needles for like.......... a day. Or the next time I get bored. Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Miss you Anna, I was just reminiscing about Chili con carne yesterday. Oh, the good times we had :)

    ReplyDelete