Saturday, September 14, 2013

Yes, This Is Why Babies Are Made



Why are babies made?





A baby head provides a soft clean scent
Baby eyes allow Mommy to search their soul.
Baby hands to wrap around her finger
And a baby smile to wrap around her heart.
Yes, that is why babies are made.

A baby nose was created for the tip of Mama's finger
Baby cheeks, perfect for squeezing
A baby forehead, meant for Mommy's gentle kiss
Baby ears to hear love's whispered secrets
Yes, that is why babies are made.

A baby back, perfect for patting a lullaby's rhythm
Small baby toes to stamp on a memory
Soft baby skin made for caressing
Chubby baby thighs made for tickling
Yes, that is why babies are made.

A baby body was created for cuddling,
For bringing Mommy back.
For helping Mommy remember,
What she doesn't lack.

Yes, this is why babies are made.






I have these moments..

Moments when I am cuddling on my sweet baby. And these words just keep coming to my mind. I seriously can't get them out of my head. Hope you Mamas can relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment