Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lately I've Been

Making crafts (and treats) from Pinterest!
The Christ Book, which you can find the printouts,
(besides the pictures which you have to buy from the LDS store) here






Crocheting this beautiful scarf! (which is for sale - $15!)



Also crocheting this stocking for my second born!



Had a Scentsy party Thursday night.


Making home made Butter Toffee for the first time, ever for the party. And it turned out great! Can't wait to make it again!
Here's the recipe

I also made

Candy Cane Popcorn from The Girl Who Ate Everything

And home made Caramel Apple Cider

for the party

I'm currently working on another fuzzy scarf, but it's not completed yet, so no picture.


But I've been a busy busy girl and it's only December 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment