Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas pictures of Lydia!

Every once in a while I try to get a little creative. I want to capture Lydia at this fun time of her life, and she is just so photogenic it makes it easy (when she's not sleepy haha). Here are some pictures I took earlier today and edited. I feel so privileged to have my baby girl with me, when others just lost their precious ones, especially during this time of year. I hope they can still find love and forgiveness in their hearts, despite their tragedy..I know it will be hard. I am thankful to know that Christ overcame the world, and that those children became sweet tender angels and don't have to grow up in a world of pain anymore.





I edited this one twice (see towards the end), but I think I like this one better. :)


Hahaha "and YOU.. you must be GRUMPY!" (from snow white haha..she loves when I say that)



No comments:

Post a Comment