Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Monday Night Activity!

This last Monday we spent our family home evening with our friends Jared and Whitney. We did gingerbread houses/nativities/whatever you could think of making, and loaded them with frosting and candy. Mm mmm.. After that, my brother in law, Anthony, came over and we played the funnest game EVER - headbanz! Soo funny and HARD! at least for me. I could never guess mine haha. Afterward, Whitney made super yummy enchiladas and we watched Arthur Christmas. It was a fun night. Here are some pics!
Lydia's cute outfit from my sister Mari!


The bow I crocheted for this outfit.. looks better in person, and she was being soo wiggly!

My little nativity :) don't mind the snow in the stable, the gummy bear animals and the snowman... or baby Jesus' buck tooth haha the food coloring dripped..


Jonathan's TUMBLER haha



Whitney's cute town :) There's even a bear in a bikini in a tootsie sauna in the back right haha

Jared's house of horror HAHA.. he had halloween candy on his.. so it's kinda spooky.

 
 





 Needless to say..when Anthony walked in, he totally thought Jared and Whitney's were mine and Whitney's..and that the tumbler and my nasty stable nativity was done by Jared and Jonathan hahah.. That tells you how creative (or gross) mine really looked... obviously not good enough for an organized girl! Made me laugh. :)

Then we played this super fun game. GO GET IT. NOW!


Even Tiki wanted to play.....for half a second. :)

Oh man, that made us LAUGH and LAUGH! "Bra!" hahaha oh man.. He had no idea what was so funny. My stinking word was "carrot" and I could NOT guess it. You have to ask people questions that could be answered by yes, no, or could be. It's a lot harder than you think! :P

Whitney trying to guess what her's was..and Lydia fell asleep in her arms.. My pictures aren't the greatest.. oops!
 It was a pretty fun night! I'm glad we got to get together before Christmas and the holidays when everyone leaves and is super busy. We always love spending time with our friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment