Friday, November 30, 2012

30/30 of Thirty Thankful Days

Today is day 30/30 of my Thirty Thankful Days! experiment. I'm not sure who's been following along this whole time, but it's been great for me, and I've learned a lot..especially how to see good things in my life, despite trials or circumstances. It's amazing that a whole month has gone by. Tomorrow will be December first. I can't believe we're a month away from another year gone by. Wow.


Today, I am thankful for my family. My immediate family and my extended family (in-laws and siblings/parents). I'm thankful for their support. I'm thankful for our little car. I'm thankful for my home and its heat and that we can sleep warmly. I'm thankful for the dinner I was able to make tonight and to feed my family with. I'm thankful for my children and that we're a family of four. I'm thankful for the sweet, dear people in my life and for those that constantly help us. I'm thankful for my friends. I'm thankful for the church that I attend and for the testimony that I have of my Savior. I'd be lost in this world with out them. I'm thankful for Jonathan and the fun we have together and for the love that we share. I'm thankful for my body and that it's whole and in one piece and that I can bear children. I'm thankful for all these blessings, and so much more. You'd be scrolling if I wrote in detail everything that I'm thankful for.

What are you thankful for?



To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven. - President Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment