Friday, June 15, 2012

Love note, clean house; it's the little things

I stayed up pretty late last night. Again. Crocheting.. yep, I'm a Gramma..... minus the going to bed early part. Woops. But when I woke up this...afternoon.. (don't judge haha) I noticed our house was pretty dang clean! And I didn't even do it! I was pretty shocked.. and then I saw this lovely little note.

And it made my whole day.



Jonathan woke up, studied for his test, cleaned the whole apartment, and then went to work! This so made my day because usually every day I do the menial tasks around the house while he's gone. And when you do them so often, it rarely is something others wow about and thank because it's almost part of your routine. So, it is so nice when he cleans. Now, he does help around the house when I ask him, but this means so much more when he surprises me. Flowers are nice on occasions, but I prefer these sweet, thoughtful, acts of love.

It's the little things.

Thank you, hunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment