Monday, October 17, 2011

Huggies, please!
















 Pampers or Huggies??

As a mom of a three month old, I can attest to the fact that Huggies beats Pampers any ol' day!!

My dad bought a big box of Huggies at Sam's club with over 200 diapers in it which have lasted us at least 2 months. They have a better elastic around the legs - what they like to call the "leak lock," and a soft elastic band around the back.

But finally we ran out. And we resorted to a Pampers bag of diapers that I found in my pile of diapers I got from my baby shower.

And then Lydia had one of her lovely blow outs...

Aaaaaaaaaand she was sitting in my lap!... Needless to say I just threw the onesie away. Because by the time DADDY agreed to change her and got to her, the poopies had run up her back! We're still working on convincing Daddy that it's okay if he changes poopy diapers.


We promptly evacuated to the bathtub.

Point being.. I never had this problem with Huggies. Never

No comments:

Post a Comment