Monday, September 26, 2011

Live Your Life, Love the Life You Live!



My senior year, I couldn't wait to graduate.

   In the Single's Branch at Church, I couldn't wait to date.


As I began dating my sweetheart, I couldn't wait to get married.



Once I was married, I couldn't wait to get pregnant.


When I got pregnant, I couldn't wait 'til she grew and grew.

{20 weeks}
{29 weeks}
{32 weeks}
{34 weeks}
 Once I was big enough, I just couldn't wait for Lydia to come out!
 
{39 weeks}
Now that I have Lydia, I can't help thinking about our future together as a family.

{A few hours old}

I can't wait for her to be able to talk to me, walk across the room, play in the leaves, bake cookies, and spend time with mommy and daddy!


and...I can't wait to see Lydia play with her brothers and sisters. :)


}{

 
And it's when I find myself "sitting, wishing, waiting"...
That I sadly remember that I've forgotten how important it is to just cherish the time now.

She'll only be a little baby for so long and then the time will come when she'd rather be out of my arms than in them.


“Kiss your life. Accept it, just as it is. Today. Now. 
So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by.”
{anonymous}

No comments:

Post a Comment