Monday, September 19, 2011

Either a bed.. or a new back, please!?

So.... I won't lie, I love sleeping. Love it. I used to be pro at it back in the day. I'd take 5 hour long naps.

See? Proof. Passed out. One slipper off. Laptop's on. Hair in face. Good thing I don't drool.

 
But, since Lydia sleeps best on her tummy, and I have a terrible fear of SIDS, she sleeps with me during the night instead of her crib. And because we are back with my parents, and each kid has their own room now, we are sleeping on the lovely brown/wooden futons in the living room. See picture above. 

I used to like sleeping...until I had to spend the past 4 months on these babies. It's probably doing nothing for my scoliosis. I definitely need to get adjusted by a chiropractor again!

I can't wait for our new bed that our friends are holding for us in Rexburg. Hallelujah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment