Friday, July 1, 2011

As D-Day approaches

..Delivery day, not dooms day. :P


Although I'm sure it'll feel something like doom when it all starts to happen. Heheh

This last Tuesday, the doc said I was 2cm dilated and 70% effaced, which means I only have a little bit more to go! I lost Mr. Mucus plug already (haha so weird and gross), which I know means I'm progressing. Yesterday and today I experienced lovely contractions all day. I think. I'm not too great at timing them or really knowing if it's actually contractions. It just feels like bad cramps. But it's one of my weaknesses. I forget to time them when they start and only really realize it's happening when it hurts pretty badly. I think another weakness of mine will be not knowing when to actually head to the hospital. Cause I don't know if this is bad enough pain or not, or if I just have a really high tolerance for pain.

{Note, please don't freak out. I know people on facebook always have to put their 2 cents in about everything. Nothing alarming has happened yet. I am just ranting 'cause I'm playing the waiting game..and I'm bored. Facebook will be the first to know when things get intense and I head to the hospital! :P}

Anyway, I had a burst of energy today and did a lot of nesting. Whenever I tend to do that, Jonathan makes fun of me and puts his hands together like a bird and starts tweeting. Silly goose.

Oh PS: My Baby Shower was a success! I got a swing, lots of diapers, wipes and money, which is what we really needed. The next day we were then able to go get a car seat, diaper bag, and some other supplies. So I fiiinnnally feel like she can come whenever she wants and I will feel at peace. :) It feels really good.

Anyway, just an update. Random at that. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment