Sunday, October 27, 2013

Our Ward Halloween Party


So basically.. I forgot to take pictures of other people's really cool costumes. I kind of felt a little awkward as I would look around and stare to try to figure out what people were dressed as..'cause I didn't want to look like a creeper and we have sooo many new people in our ward haha.

But anyway, it was fun! They had tons of Dominos pizza, a blow up pool full of soda (err.. to keep cool, not a pool of soda haha), a photo booth and costume contests with neat prizes. Here is what we came as:


Two little kittens

Sweet Lydia, before her face paint rubbed off.

About to give me some serious 'tude!

Trying to catch her tail! haha

And Daddy in the background creating his special look.

She loved seeing her face on the iPad.



I mostly just love Elena's face here. Not the background. Excuse the trash haha.

A little kitty enjoying some milk.    

And of course, since these kiddies drive me nuts sometimes I thought it was only proper to come as a crazy cat lady.




I was going to make Lydia a Pingu costume...somehow..., since she loves that.. but I wasn't sure how to go about doing that..and while sorting through laundry I realized (again) that they had matching pajamas. How incredibly easy! All I needed was a few supplies from Porters to make cat ears and a tail and voila! Easy peasy. Little kitties :)

Then when Jonathan came home he surprised me with a beautiful pirate's wig that he..mutilated all over our kitchen table. He came dressed as James Harden, a Houston Rocket's basketball player. I had no idea he was going to dress like that, but he already had the jersey and the beard was absolutely perfect. I can't stand that man's hair. Seeing him on television he looks so goofy, little hair on his head, tons on his chin haha. When we walked in a lot of the men in our ward started laughing really loud at Jonathan because it really was a hilarious impression! Over-exaggerated, but epic!


Yes, the tongue haha

I told him to roll his eyes back for a special effect ;)

Other pictures of this man.



And her are some wonderful family pictures of the 4 of us, HA!

"I'm not supposed to go with strangers.."

Our wonderful attempts at some pictures


Wait, what's over there? I mostly like this one because "who is dat guy? Dat's not my dad!!" Haha Elena



I think we pushed the start button too fast...we were NOT ready until the 3rd picture and by the last picture Lydia really loved seeing herself moving on the camera hahaha what a bunch of goofs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment