Monday, June 10, 2013

Phoooottooo Duuummmpppp

In case you were unaware... that title was said in a singy-song voice to make things around here a little more entertaining.

Here are some pictures as of late! I'm trying to whip out the ol' camera more. I couldn't take any pictures for a while because I couldn't find the camera chip but Lydia miraculously found it somewhere. So here we go!


They decided to let all the kids ride and we were 5 seconds too late. So when it was our turn she was the only one riding the carousel. 

On the "hossy ride" haha

Love her face here!

I will only pretend to like this for 10 seconds. I detest anything other than mom's arms... 



Totally cheesin' it!


Now dat's a big baby!! Taken today 6/10/13

Say cheese!

Not sure why this one won't turn! I've tried to rotate it multiple  times. Guess you'll just have to turn our head to see
The Cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment