Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birth Days!

The month of June is a month holding the dates in which very special people were born. 


These two people happen to be men.
They happen to be fathers.
And I happen to love both of them.

First, my dad. Born June 22, 1955
 

He's hardworking and service-oriented
He loves camping and fishing
Always finds a way to fix a [read: your] problem
Has a funny sense of humor
He always takes care of his family, even me, and I live 2, 657 miles away!
Knows what it's like to live and survive on his own, and
He's lived the American dream
(You can read more about him here)


Second, Jonathan. Born June 24, 1988





He's gentle and kind
Loving and sweet
People may say he's weak, but he's really just a soft-hearted person. Is that really bad?
No, it's not.
He's also hard working and has a goofy sense of humor
He kills {me} at COD Black Ops and I love that he always wants me to play with him
He loves his family and his church.
He's wonderful in every way.
(You can read more about him here)


You see, this is why I'm blessed. I have two amazing men sharing their birthdays a day a part. 
I'm so thankful for their mothers who raised wonderful men.

Happy Birthday Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment