Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dearest Elena,



Your father, big sister, and I can hardly wait for your arrival. Each day we wonder if today's the day. We wait in anticipation as we wonder what you will look like, how you will behave and what beautiful characteristics you will possess as you are born and grow into babyhood. We wonder if it will be similar to Lydia's or if you will be completely different. I know you will possess your own unique divine nature and I can't wait to see that shine through.

Elena, I can't wait to hold you. I am in the process of making your blessing dress, a day that I want to always remember. I'm putting a lot of time and effort into this dress and the satisfaction will be beyond perfect when I finally behold my little angel underneath the soft fabric made with my own two hands.

Your sis gives my tummy lots of hugs and kisses and refers to you as "Sissy." She will be a good big sister to you and I hope you both will become best friends in time. She realizes a baby is in my belly, and that you're coming soon, but I know she will fall in love with you as soon as she lays eyes on you as the thought of being a big sister will become more real.

Elena Rosaylnn, you are as perfect to me as each petal compliments the red rose. You are my little rose. I can't wait to meet you and immerse myself in Mommyhood once again. I love you.



Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment