Thursday, November 1, 2012

1/30 Thirty Thankful Days!

I am going to try and do my best at this!! Last year I wrote a poem on Thanksgiving.This November, I am going to try posting on my blog at least once a day saying what I am thankful for, be it little or large. 

It is always so humbling to really acknowledge what you are thankful for and how and who you got it from. Whatever it is. Ultimately, we have all our earthly possessions because of our Heavenly Father, but it is "usually through another person that He meets our needs."

So, welcome to Thirty Thankful Days!!

November 1st



Today I am so thankful for food to eat. We were in dire need of grocery shopping and our fridge was shamefully bare. This morning we awoke and went shopping as a family. I'm grateful that we had money to buy all kinds of healthy food and snacks for Lydia. I'm so happy she enjoys eating healthy food, as well. I know there are many people around the world who would think we have more than abundance of food, even if it doesn't seem like our food storage is well stocked in our eyes. I just hope and pray those people are taken care of and have food too. Today, I am thankful for food! :)




To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven. - President Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment