Friday, June 8, 2012

Photo Dump

So here are some recent/not so recent pictures from our iphone that have most likely not been seen by anyone. Enjoy!

She loves her baby bear. And I think she looks so perfectly angelic here. Who doesn't love babies?!

I caught her gaaaaammminnng on the Sabbath! ;)

Serious case of bedhead haha. Jonathan found her like this and took it. I love how sprawled out she is.
What her crazy hair looks like after I rub it dry with a towel after bath.

Daddy givin'  Baby some lovin's.
please....save...meee..Dad... (I'm trimming her nails CLAWS!) and I look so concentrated.

Happy girl eating skettttiii

We went to feed the ducks!



Haha it's a serious threat okay.. I wanted him to come home and he was late for dinner haha.
Passed out after spending an afternoon at the park :)

This was around Valentine's day, and the quality is ghetto, but I love our smiles. :)
Our picture for the ward directory for church..which I edited a lil. Taken in January, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment