Monday, December 12, 2011

Milestones

My little 5 month old:


Acts like a little puppy - chews on everything.


She's getting so good at holding things in her hands, and reaching out. See above.  Even though she's not using the binky right, she definitely has some strength in those hands. She jabbed me in the eye today. I didn't even see it coming.;) And she always loves to steal Daddy's glasses.



  Totally loves her toes.


Not even paying attention to the camera during family photos. 
That's how much she loves them..

Has 1 tooth! Broke through on Tuesday and I totally felt it haha (her nickname is Sharp Tooth)It is REALLY sharp! Holy smokes! Mommy and Daddy don't let her practice chewing on their fingers anymore. It's too dangerous.


Sat for a whole 6 minutes by herself today!


Mommy and Daddy are so proud, and love their Gerber Baby!! :D


When I give her shoulder massages, she starts giggling. It's so cute!
She ALMOST has rolling down. She'll get most of the way there, and then think that she's far enough, especially when mom and dad are anxiously staring down at her waiting for her to roll completely over lol.  

*Next time, I'm definitely going to post a video of me massaging her.*

No comments:

Post a Comment