Monday, March 28, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist

Okay, I know I've been posting a lot in the past... 2 hours. But I have missed out all week! I felt I didn't have anything blog worthy to write about (not that I know very many people read these anyway, but oh well!) 

But! My birthday is in one week and then I will be the big 21!!! Yay finally legal to be.. well, me! 

This year for my birthday, I really want a full body pregnancy pillow. One that can be used as a pillow for me, as well a helpful nursing support when Lydia is born. Kind of like hitting two birthday presents in one! One for me and one for her. That way it'll be so helpful while I nurse. This one is $44.95 - probably the most expensive birthday present I have ever been given (if I do get it. :) )
compliments of Amazon.com. Sorry she's rocking an 80s do ;)


And secondly, I have been missing this for far too long!!!! Pink Sugar Perfume! Nothing has been able to compare or take its place. Everything else comes second best, so I really want a bottle of Pink Sugar! I always wore it in Alaska and it was the perfect smell. So this is what I want. :) It sucks cause it's about $20 bucks or more for a 1 oz bottle, and over 30 for a 3 oz. I don't really care what amount as long as I get some. 
compliments of amazon.com. Mmmm yummy


And.....after seeing everyone post about having just bought Tangled, I want it toooo!!!


Now that...should be it.. :)

2 comments:

  1. My cousin LOVED her boppy body pillow. They have them at Target for $45 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get one so I can have a good night's sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete