Friday, February 24, 2012

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, This isn't New

Soo.. I maybe forgot to post about our romantic Valentine's Day. Well, it actually was two days. First, on Monday we went out to a really good Chinese restaurant, Mandarin. So delicious. That's saying a lot, because here in Rexburg, it's hard to find anything that resembles Chinese food. Of course, we took baby out with us too. Just because she's a baby doesn't mean she can't enjoy her first [pre] Valentine's Day dinner.

the hubster

ignore my awkward pose!


I love this face! "Mooommm, do you really need to take another picture of me?!"

Valentine's day was started earlier in the morning when I woke up and made the hunny and I breakfast in bed. I made delicious omelets. Lydia helped too. Couldn't have done it without her tray.


Our actual Valentine's Dinner was at home. I had donated some plasma (what can I say, I'm a working mom!) earlier that day, got some treats, some mood setters: aka candles, and ingredients, and while Jonathan went to the gym for his daily workout, I prepared our romantic candle lit dinner. Lydia was also asleep, and lasted that way through the whole meal so we could actually enjoy some us time. It was nice. I made Ritz cracker chicken breasts with penne noodles and alfredo sauce with sauteed veggies. It was. Divine.



Some treats for the hunny - including cough drops and cold medicine - he needed it!

Note: That is not wine, but grape cocktail juice! My fav cause it tastes like popsicles

My little Valentine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment