Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Interesting things with this pregnancy. (this is August something.. early August)

1) I am sooooooooooooo so tired. And that's an understatement. Between nursing Lydia, the new baby absorbing all my nutrients, going to sleep late, waking up early AND exercising... I'm wiped out. I guess I should expect that. And go take a nap. Right now.

2) I am having weird cravings/food aversions. It's not extreme, but most the food that I normally eat makes me feel like I'd be sick even just thinking about eating them haha. Lately I've been loving mac and cheese and salads. I even had a salad for breakfast today! crazy! I never had this problem, mild as it is, with Lydia.

3) Sometimes I feel a little queasy, but not enough to throw up. Thank goodness. But I'm only 5 weeks. They say around 6 weeks you start getting more nauseous. I feel a lot different with this pregnancy than with Lydia's. Maybe I'm having a boy.

4) I'm not as skinny as I was the first time around with Lydia. I remember not being able to wait til I got a little belly to show off. Now I have more belly than I'd like, and no (big) baby underneath to take the blame for it! Hence, the exercising. I don't want to gain very much weight this pregnancy since I'm already overweight and never got down to my pre-pregnancy weight. Hopefully only gaining between 20-25lbs.

5) I constantly have a feeling this baby is going to be a boy. I hope my mother's intuition is correct. Not, my mother's mother's intuition.. but mine haha. (PS: it's not a boy! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment