Tuesday, November 20, 2012

20/30 of Thirty Thankful Days

20/30 of Thirty Thankful Days!





Today I am thankful for Lydia's sense of humor. She does the funniest things! Today she was sitting on her baby doll (not that I should be too pleased.. as long as she doesn't do that to the future baby we'll be okay) and it just made me laugh. We were also playing a little game where she would throw a little pamphlet that was supposed to be in a dvd case, and a little crayon, down the crack of the recliner. I would save it and throw it back at her while saying, "haaayyyy!!" when she'd pick it up and throw it back down and we'd do it over and over. Finally I grabbed the crayon and put it under her neck lol.  She then decided to keep taking it and putting it under her neck and using her double chin make it stay. I thought that was soo funny. What a little goofy girl! I also love how she just melts when I pretend to "massage her (nonexistent) shoulders" lol.. she instantly falls to the floor, giggling.

I am just so thankful for her sense of humor. I love how she finds happiness in simple things. I love how she laughs when Jonathan says anything!! Seriously. He always comments on how she laughs at him whenever he talks or quotes people haha. She is a good reminder to just be happy! She is a good reminder to just laugh whenever you feel like it, even when things aren't particularly funny to someone else, it's okay to smile and just enjoy the moment.

I'm thankful she gives me that perspective.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she's copying the behavior, do you laugh at everything Jonathan says?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha heck no! Not everything he says is funny. And she'll even laugh when we're having a normal conversation..like did we miss something?? haha. I'm not sure why she thinks he's funny all the time. She doesn't even laugh at what I say most the time.. so I wonder why he's extra funny haha

    ReplyDelete