Thursday, July 22, 2010

Getting Pretty Excited. :)

Today was a pretty fantastic day. This morning we woke up and picked my dad up from the airport. I was glad to see him and that he was able to come down. He's liked everything so far, minus the humidity, haha. He was like, "sure we can move down here. And your mom can get a job and I'll stay at home in the pool all day" lol. So after picking him up we headed to the Houston Temple to get some clothes for me and my dad. The people were really nice, and I got a nice looking temple dress. :) Tomorrow should be an exciting day.

Afterwards we headed back to our apartment, all the while Jonathan and his dad and the missionaries were loading/unloading all our furniture and my mailed boxes to me and Jonathan's new apartment. It looks WAY nice. I'm so excited to call that our home. :) And I'm so thankful for his mom for hooking us up with such a good place to live, especially with the cost of rent and stuff. She is awesome.

After we all saw the apartment, the sweaty hard working boys showered (lol) and all the family headed over to a BBQ place. Most of us had really good BBQ ribs. It was delicious and it was fun enjoying each others' company. My dad's so goofy, talking in his little spanish that he knows, but he's awesome. :D I'm SO happy he came! Afterwards we headed to the airport near us to pick up Laura (Jonathan's sis), Zach, and little baby Anna Isabella. She's SO cute. ...err.. I wanna little bebe like her when I have my own! Adorable. :) After we went to Al's formal wear to pick up Jonathan's tux. He looks way good in his turquoise blue tie and vest and the whole shabang. :D Lookin' good hun!!!

Then we headed back to their apartment and hung out for a while and a few of Jonathan's friends showed up for his bachelor party, in which all the ladies had to leave. While we were waiting for his mom to show up, Mari and Sniper were showing us a few of their moves - dancing, that is. I'm way excited for this Saturday. Should be way fun! - all the dancing that we're gonna be doing. yay! It should be fun to watch my parents latin dance, or try to haha..

Well, tomorrow I have a big day ahead of me. I'm getting endowed and then we have to set up the church building all day (and fit in dancing lessons from Snipa some time) So I should probably hit my pillow! I'm pretty sleepy anyway. It's about less than 2 days from being a married woman! I'm sooo excited. :D

Well, g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment