Friday, November 16, 2012

16/30 of Thirty Thankful Days

16/30 of Thirty Thankful Days!


 November 16


Today I am thankful for Lydia's imagination. I know I've said that before, but it always makes me smile when she is off doing her own thing. Occasionally she'll cuddle with me, like earlier today she wrapped her arms around my neck, which I LOVED! But usually she is playing by herself. I caught her dancing and hopping up and down in front of the stove, watching her reflection while saying, "aaaah-tooo" over and over. I just watched as she danced and played in the kitchen. Sometimes I wish I could see how I behaved when I was little. I'm thankful I can have children and experience childhood all over again. I absolutely love it.

I love when she plays with her baby doll. Today she went to the drawer and grabbed a diaper and got her doll and proceeded to change her baby's diaper. When she thought it was on she said, "yaaay!" She also likes to grab her old backward facing carseat and put her baby inside and rock it back and forth. I just love her imagination.


I love this picture. "ohhhh mooommm"


To express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven. - President Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment