Tuesday, July 10, 2012

~Inspired Words~

One of my guilty pleasures in the morning before Lydia wakes up is to get my Book of Mormon reading in. When I really feel like getting the most out of it, I accompany it with the Book of Mormon student manual (if you don't have one, get your hands on one. They're only $5). Now, I won't say I'm perfect at reading every morning (cough, like today), but I enjoy the Spirit I feel throughout the rest of the day when I am feasting upon the words of Christ.

One thing I love best about the manual is the exorbitant amount of quotes, stories, and information it includes. The quotes from the General Authorities are my favorite. They are truly inspired, and often times, so bold. Usually exactly what I need. Whenever I find one that sticks out to me or makes me feel like I need to change to be better I write them in the blank pages of my little Book of Mormon (the paperback ones you can get from the missionaries). I like using that one better for my personal study because it's less marked up than my quad and easier to carry around. Before I asked the missionaries for one I had no idea that there were so many blank pages, in front and back, perfect for writing quotes or revelation you receive from those precious pages.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Student Manual that I will share with you.
 Feel free to steal and share.













No comments:

Post a Comment