Friday, November 23, 2012

23/30 Christmas Decorations!!

23/30 of Thirty Thankful Days!


Even though we still don't have snow, and it is warm outside.. It still feels Christmasy inside our home! Today, I am thankful for our wonderful Christmas decorations, our tree, and Jonathan's job which was able to pay for these things. I feel really blessed. I love the feeling of Christmas and am so glad we have our own home this year to celebrate it for a whole month and a half!


Don't mind my weird face.. I was just happy she actually smiled. She thought it was sooo funny having those antlers on her head hahaha

As you can tell... I told her to "Say cheeeese!'

Our little paper chain decos and nativities (one's a snowglobe)
Jonathan's (the one I sent him when we first started dating), mine which my mother made, Lydia's (which barely lasted the 5 seconds on the wall in which it took for me to take a picture) and baby Elena's itty bitty one. :)

Our little dollar store town :) It was so tempting to get more.

intruder alert!!! ;)

Uhh.. we didn't know where else to put our snowmen and santa globe haha..

My new legit (meaning not plastic-throw-away) tablecloth. And apple cinnamon candles.
Our decorated tree. Just need a tree skirt, some garland, and a star!!! :D I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment