Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TuTus from Tita

So yesterday while at the park I took a lot of photos of Lydia and uploaded a lot of raw, unedited images. While that's nice, I also do enjoy editing pictures and adding a little splash of color here and there, although with these decorative tutus, you hardly needed more color. They are beautiful, vibrant gifts from my Mother-in-law, Olga Hernandez, for Lydia (Tita is Grandma's nickname- short for abuelita). They've been hanging in her closet waiting for her to fatten up to fit in them - at this rate it could take forever haha. I thought today was the perfect day to test them out. 

She reminds me of why I fall in love with her, every day.


Yes.. I am quoting Queen's song, "Born to Love You" ;)





I had to edit this one.. it just makes me laugh. I kept having to move her to the blank
wall for pictures and she's crying because I moved her and she wanted to play hehe..


She loves butterflies - has them on her walls in her room. She likes touching the wall stickers
and knows what I mean when I say butterflies. That's why I added that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment